- All moneyline wagers have three outcomes: home team win, away team win or a draw. Draws occur when the game ends in a tie, all wagers on the home or away team will be grade as losses. All Matches must go full time for action, abandoned games will be No Action.
- Single Handicap: 0.5, 1, 1.5 goals are added to the underdogs score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results.
- Double Handicap (Asian Handicap): This wager type splits a wager into two wagers, each with the same moneyline, but at a different single handicap.
AC Milan -1 and -1.5, -125
Chelsea +1 and +1.5, +105
A $100 wager on AC Milan becomes two separate wagers:
1. $50 on AC Milan -1 at -125 and
2. $50 on AC Milan -1.5 at -125
For this Double Handicap 50% on one handicap and 50% on the other, the same for the payout.
- Totals will be determined by the combined score of both teams
- Game must go to fulltime (90 minutes of play plus added injury and stoppage time only) or wagers will be graded no action. No exceptions made.
- When predicting an odd or even total a score of 0-0 will be graded as even
- Unless otherwise specified game must go to fulltime or the specified segment must be complete or wagers will be settled as no action. (Unless specified soccer props are based on 90 minutes of play plus added injury stoppage time only (Regulation Time Only)
- When wagering on the correct score, extra time and shootouts do not count.
- Draw No Bet: No "Draw" price offered (If game ends in a Draw will be No Action)
- Half Time/Full Time will be graded as per the results at halftime and end of regulation time.
- Winning Margin: Regulation time only.
- Top Goalscorer/Multi option prop: Dead Heat Rules Apply if two or more tie.
- All future wagers have action
- In a DEAD HEAT the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of runners involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake with the remainder of the wagered amount being lost.